Krantz Multifunction sail AVACS
The multifunction sail AVACS is designed for use with plane metal acoustic sails from various brands to make cooling or heating sails. The large-surface permanent contact between the cooling element and the ceiling panel is preferably done by bonding. AVACS stands for Air Ventilation And Cooling System. The AVACS multifunction sail combines the following functions: cooling, heating, indoor air circulation and sound absorption, which are performed in compliance with thermal comfort criteria.
- Energy transfer by convection and radiation, resulting in high thermal comfort
- Standard cooling output to EN 14240: up to 165 W/m2 (at 10 K)
- Supply air and return air volume flow rates can range from 14 to 28 l/s [50 to 100 m3/h]
- Very high output in relation to the active sail area (area-output ratio) thanks to built-in induction unit (not visible from below)
- Very high thermal comfort thanks to air distribution below the sail
- Also suitable for heating